[board-discuss] Re: BoD minutes from 2012-10-16

Le 2012-11-15 07:15, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :
Request: authorize Thorsten Behrens to hire Florian Effenberger as a
part-time employee of TDF for non-board related tasks (e.g.
infrastructure work), for up to a year, and at a cost not exceeding
EUR 37k per annum.

Result of vote: 6 approvals, 1 neutral, 0 disapprovals

Decision: the request has been approved.

I am just curious about this. In Canada, I believe a member of any non-profit BoD is not allowed to be hired nor be paid any "work" related remuneration.

Is this different in German law? It seems to be that way.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré