Action Item: Money Investment

Hello,

during yesterday's BoD call, we discussed about the action item to finally make the money investment.

I have a few e-mails that need to be read, replied to, and then one of these proposals brought forward to the board, with documents ready to sign. It is kind of an urgent issue, since we are obliged to make a proper money investment, and this has been on the agenda since February, with concrete action items since July.

Andreas, Björn, since that was on your todo, can you please, within the next two weeks, take care of that? I will forward you all of the messages and ask you to prepare the final investment contract that Thorsten and I can then sign.

Before anyone asks: No, Thorsten and I can *not* do it. We are both busy with other urgent tasks, like the accounting and research on "Zweckbetrieb", and with the community statutes. So I would really appreciate if someone can work on that.

Thanks,
Florian