Re: [board-discuss] Re: on the capital stock investment

My ex roomate is a financial planner. I'd be willing to see if he has any
suggestions or willingness to take part. Of course he's American so he
knows about investing here (mostly), but if you'd like I can pitch it to
him, not sure if he'd charge and how much. I lived with him for three years
and can vouch for him as a person and a professional.

Regards,
Joel

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Florian Effenberger <