[board-discuss] Re: on the capital stock investment

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 10:49:41AM +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
one advance note for tomorrow's call: Once again, the capital stock
investment is topic of the call, and it becomes pressing.

Since the details are in German, this is a task for the German board
members, namely (in alphabetical order) Andreas, Björn, Florian and
Thorsten.

My declared goal for the call is to put someone in responsibility
for that, sending all documents that I have, and asking to make a
concrete proposal by the next call in two weeks, for the board to
vote and sign the papers.

I will not end the call and will not let any of you go until someone
took the task. :-)

Just so you are warned... but seriously: This becomes *really*
urgent now and should not be delayed *any* further.

Im at UDS and currently am scheduled to lead _three_ sessions in a row
tommorrow. I wont be able to join this call (also note that sessions can be
reschedule all the time).

Best,

Bjoern