[board-discuss] on the capital stock investment

Hello,

one advance note for tomorrow's call: Once again, the capital stock investment is topic of the call, and it becomes pressing.

Since the details are in German, this is a task for the German board members, namely (in alphabetical order) Andreas, Björn, Florian and Thorsten.

My declared goal for the call is to put someone in responsibility for that, sending all documents that I have, and asking to make a concrete proposal by the next call in two weeks, for the board to vote and sign the papers.

I will not end the call and will not let any of you go until someone took the task. :-)

Just so you are warned... but seriously: This becomes *really* urgent now and should not be delayed *any* further.