[board-discuss] New time! BoD call on Wednesday

Hello,

the next Board of Directors Call will take place

        this Wednesday, October 31st
        at a NEW TIME: 1600 UTC

This reflects the end of daylight savings time in many countries, and effectively leads to the same local time for most participants. I proposed that a while ago, and have seen wide support for it.

So, again: The call will be at 1600 UTC from now on.

All details, including dial-in data and an agenda, can be found at

        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

Looking forward to hearing you,