Re: [board-discuss] Travel refund volunteers needed

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2012-10-25 12:34:
Since the AB page is now ready and online, and if there's no other
volunteers... I volunteer.

thanks a lot, Charles, much appreciated!
I guess you receive e-mails from the treasurer@ list?

I've handled the QA and admin weekend receipts, and will do so for the conference receipts as well, and then hand over to you. It might good if you have a look at how I do it, to see the process, and just ping me in case of questions.

Does that sound good? We can have a short phone call then after the conference payments have been done. :)