Re: [board-discuss] Budget request: EUR 3500 for LibOCon 2012 video / streaming service

+1

Il 26/10/2012 19:05, Charles-H. Schulz ha scritto:
+1

Charles.
Le 26 oct. 2012 18:25, "Florian Effenberger" <floeff@documentfoundation.org>
a écrit :

+1, it's definitely worth the money

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2012-10-26 15:17:

I'd like to get aforementioned budget approved for paying the
wonderful folks from Beuth college for their efforts during the
LibreOffice conference (filming and streaming), and their ongoing
work on post-processing the video footage.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it