Re: [board-discuss] Budget request: EUR 3500 for LibOCon 2012 video / streaming service

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Thorsten Behrens <
thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Dear board colleagues,

I'd like to get aforementioned budget approved for paying the
wonderful folks from Beuth college for their efforts during the
LibreOffice conference (filming and streaming), and their ongoing
work on post-processing the video footage.

+1 :) Also a big thank you to them for doing a great job for a reasonable
price

--
*Joel Madero*
LibO QA Volunteer