Re: [board-discuss] daylight savings time

Hi Florian,

Am 23.10.2012 13:31, schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hello,

in many countries, the daylight savings time will end soon. In
Germany, in the night to October 28th, clocks will be set one hour
back, so the local time will be UTC+1 from then on, instead of UTC+2
like it is now.

In other words:
For many countries, our 1500 UTC scheduled board calls will soon be
one hour earlier, like 1600 local time instead of 1700.

Shall we reschedule to 1600 UTC, to keep the same local time for most
countries?

please reschedule. 16.00 local time would be too early for me.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice