[board-discuss] Incoming call: LibO at nonprofit

Hello,

since it's mostly Thorsten and me having the joy of dealing with incoming calls, I'd like to make all of you participate. ;-) Therefore, I post incoming calls that we did not manage to pick up e.g. due to absence, in anonymized form, hoping someone will follow-up.

There's one request from October 19th, from a nonprofit organization. They seem to have issues with LibreOffice, and didn't manage to send us an e-mail. A short callback, probably pointing them to our mailing list, would be required. German language seems to be required as well.

Volunteers?

Otherwise, I'll simply delete the task, because I'm constantly overworked.