[board-discuss] TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-10-23

Hello everyone,

attached is our current budget - and, woohooo, it seems that the fundraising campaign so far gave us an additional 11.000 €! Wow, that's amazing, I'll try to prepare some blogpost on that topic soon!

For the amount below, I've tried to calculate the ConCardis fees in, but for the exact amount, we need to wait for the first payment from them. It depends on the conversion and the exact fees.

Happy,
Florian

TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-10-23

This is a non-binding draft. ConCardis is subject to conversion rates and fees.
Empty fields declare either no spending, or amount already booked.
For SPI, incl. AB fees, see http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-general/2012-September/003100.html

Incoming

Bank account 47.881,97 €
Credit card account 311,69 €
PayPal 837,83 €
Flattr 52,00 €
ConCardis 5.093,79 €

Outgoing one-time fees

(None)

Outgoing recurring fees, extrapolated to the rest of the year

Servers and bandwith -2.019,00 €
Mail forwarding service -535,50 €
SIP line -152,40 €
Tax advisory (est.) -1.500,00 €