Re: [board-discuss] Fwd: Conference Moderator

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> wrote:
Dear Board,

This proposal has been discussed on the Conference list and is unopposed.
Please will you consider selecting a person to act as LibreOffice Conference
Moderator as described below?

If they agree, I would suggest the Thorstens (both of them) for the job...

Norbert