[board-discuss] BoD phone conference on October 17th

Hello,

our regular schedule foresees that we have a BoD call on Wednesday, October 17th. However, since we will meet in Berlin the day before for an in-person board meeting, I propose we skip Wednesday's phone conference call.

Therefore, the next regular BoD phone conferende would be Wednesday, October 31st.

If anyone does not agree, please let me know.