Re: [board-discuss] budget for admin meeting in Munich

+1

Charles.
Le 5 oct. 2012 14:27, "Italo Vignoli" <italo.vignoli@gmail.com> a écrit :

On 10/5/12 1:38 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

We could sleep at Café Netzwerk at no cost and use their rooms at no
cost as well, but we had expenses mainly for travel. I'd therefore like
the board to approve a budget of 350 € for the admin meeting.

+1

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it