Re: [board-discuss] budget for QA meeting in Essen

On Mon, 2012-10-01 at 09:44 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to put this up for discussion
earlier. For the QA meeting that took place in Essen last weekend, I'd
like to request a total budget of 1.000 €, payable from SPI funds,
mostly used for travel requests. We probably need less, but to be on the
safe side, I propose that amount as maximum.

Would the board be willing to grant that?

        +1 from me - with a suggested condition we get a nice write-up / blog
about what was discussed / achieved :-)

        ATB,

                Michael.