Topic of board-discuss list (was: [tdf-discuss] Re: Rules of Procedure approved for TDF board of directors)

Marc Paré wrote:

Thanks. I am subscribed to that list, but was not aware that the
membership was allowed to join in. I thought that that particular
list was for board discussion only by board members only.

Hi Marc,

terribly sorry if we ever gave that impression. Admittedly, the
entry on http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/ was worded
like that ("Public discussions of the Board of Directors"), but I'm
rather certain it should read "List for focused interaction of the
public with the Board of Directors" instead. Page changed
accordingly, board-discuss in Cc: in case there's disagreement. :wink:

All of that notwithstanding, point taken to spread the word a bit
wider next time such things are on the agenda.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

Marc Paré wrote:

Thanks. I am subscribed to that list, but was not aware that the
membership was allowed to join in. I thought that that particular
list was for board discussion only by board members only.

Hi Marc,

terribly sorry if we ever gave that impression. Admittedly, the
entry on http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/ was worded
like that ("Public discussions of the Board of Directors"), but I'm
rather certain it should read "List for focused interaction of the
public with the Board of Directors" instead. Page changed
accordingly, board-discuss in Cc: in case there's disagreement. :wink:

All of that notwithstanding, point taken to spread the word a bit
wider next time such things are on the agenda.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Thanks for clearing that up.

Cheers,