Re: [board-discuss] budget for QA meeting in Essen

Florian Effenberger wrote:
For the QA meeting that took place in Essen last weekend, I'd like
to request a total budget of 1.000 €, payable from SPI funds,
mostly used for travel requests. We probably need less, but to be
on the safe side, I propose that amount as maximum.

Would the board be willing to grant that?

+1 - QA is well worth supporting.

Cheers,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board