Re: [board-discuss] Current state and needs of the admin team (was[DRAFT] Rules of Procedure for the TDF board)

Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
I continue not beeing happy, thinking typical community work to be paid
*by the TDF* (from which point should I present the bill for *my* work?)

I hear what you say, and it is indeed a point of concern. It is not
without precedent though (it happened for a handful of people on the
development side of things), and I wouldn't say it is a necessarily
bad thing, that in a thriving community excellent volunteer work
might lead to a job offering down the road.

Perhaps a way to make this more palatable is, as Michael suggests,
to pick highly-respected individuals, that are well integrated with
the community already.

Cheers,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board