[board-discuss] Re: [tdf-announce] Results of the 2012 Membership Committee election

Confirmed. Jean

On 21/09/2012, at 17:48, Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

The board declares the following Members of The Document Foundation
elected into the Membership Committee:

* Sophie Gautier
* Fridrich Štrba
* Eike Rathke
* Cor Nouws
* Jean Weber

The board declares the following Members of The Document Foundation
elected as deputy members of the Membership Committee:

* Simon Phipps
* Leif Lodahl

We want to take the opportunity to thank all past and new members of
the Membership Committee for their service to the community, and all
candidates for running. Congratulations to the newly elected committee
members and their deputies!

Dear candidates,

personal congrats first off, thanks so much for stepping up &
serving the community - and here comes the next formality: can each
of you individually please confirm that you accept your vote?

With that, we can then subsequently inaugurate the new membership
committee.

Kind regards,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board