Re: [board-discuss] Budget - assignment and coverage

Hi Florian, *,

Am 19.09.2012 09:40 schrieb Florian Monfort:

Can't the board hire someone who's job would be to develop TDF's sponsoring
channels ?

If we lack people/money to hire for "office" tasks, then maybe we should
think about having someone to "develop" our revenues ? In terms of
sponsorship I suppose since we are a foundation and not a company.

Some sort of salesperson but who's job would be to find contracts with
potential partners, not clients.

Well I'm not a board member, but this sounds like a good idea. Maybe
engaging kind of "kick-off officer" might be worth thinking about, who
helps kick off activities which are considered necessary but were not
mounted yet.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Friedrich Strohmaier <