Re: [board-discuss] Request for pre-approval of remimbursement of travel expenses for LiboCon

Le mercredi 19 septembre 2012 à 14:43 +0200, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
On 9/19/12 11:13 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Jean Weber wrote:
I request pre-approval of reminbursement of AUD 2000 (approx. EUR
1600 at today's exchange rate) towards my travel and
accommodation expenses to attend the LibreOffice Conference in
Berlin, at which I will be a speaker.

+1

+1

+1