Re: [board-discuss] Request for pre-approval of remimbursement of travel expenses for LiboCon

Jean Weber wrote:
I request pre-approval of reminbursement of AUD 2000 (approx. EUR 1600
at today's exchange rate) towards my travel and accommodation expenses
to attend the LibreOffice Conference in Berlin, at which I will be a
speaker.

+1

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board