[board-discuss] Current state and needs of the admin team (was[DRAFT] Rules of Procedure for the TDF board)

Hi All,

As the infrastructure team by design is working in the background[1]
I'll pass some information for the public.

[1] We're proud if nobody notes our work! ;o))

I'll try to keep it short..