Re: [board-discuss] [DRAFT] Rules of Procedure for the TDF board

Hi Thorsten, *,

Am 17.09.2012 18:06 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:

[..]

A thing of note is ยง8 - the board intends to hire or contract
someone to operate infrastructure on a daily basis, acknowledging
the extraordinary importance TDF's virtual presence has for our
collective needs.

I've some thoughts to throw in.

This touches several topics which I will handle within several mails:
- Current state and needs of the admin team
- Work to be done by TDF officers - strategy
- Budget - assignment and coverage

Friedrich
--
Friedrich Strohmaier