Re: [board-discuss] Official Blog LibreOffice Brazil

+1

Charles.

Le jeudi 13 septembre 2012 à 08:46 -0300, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
+1 as well

Thanks

Em 11-09-2012 15:21, Eliane Domingos de Sousa escreveu:
Dear all,

I would like to submit my request for your appreciation.

I would like to have for the Brazilian LibreOffice Community and
users/fans of LIBO an official blog in the structure of TDF using the
sub-domain pt-br.libreoffice.org. I had some informations about this
possibility and it's possible, however there are costs involved per year
in a total of 73 USD.

Today we're using an unofficial blog, translating the posts of TDF blog
for Portuguese, but I'm not confortable to use this structure. Actually,
I think it's not right to work out of structure of TDF.

Do you see any problem about this?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Eliane Domingos de Sousa