Re: [board-discuss] Application: Travel costs for attending the DE-Python-Conference

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 2012-09-12 18:05:
The conference fee is about 200 Euro (covered is some food and the
social event) and I could get an discount of 25% (for giving a
presentation there).
I need travel assistance for this fee and the travel cost to Leipzig and
accommodation there (2 or 3 nights, depending on the transport link
(Deutsche Bahn or plane).
I'll ask for a budget of about 550 Euro for this purpose.

thank you very much for your engagement here.

+1 from my side, since it helps growing our infrastructure experience and supports many of our sites (extensions, templates, conference etc.)