Re: [board-discuss] Official Blog LibreOffice Brazil

Hi,

Eliane Domingos de Sousa wrote on 2012-09-12 15:15:
Thanks for your return and support.

thank YOU for your work! ;)

Maybe I was not very clear in my e-mail request. We are prepared to
paying this bill. Tell us only the way.

My take is that TDF should pay it, after all, providing infrastructure is one of our major tasks.

In any case, you should create your blog at wordpress.com and then give me (user floeff) admin access, so I can take care of necessary payments and add the subdomain.

Let's wait until Monday if there are any objections from the board.

+1 from my side to set up the blog and pay from TDF funds