[board-discuss] Official Blog LibreOffice Brazil

Dear all,

I would like to submit my request for your appreciation.

I would like to have for the Brazilian LibreOffice Community and users/fans of LIBO an official blog in the structure of TDF using the sub-domain pt-br.libreoffice.org. I had some informations about this possibility and it's possible, however there are costs involved per year in a total of 73 USD.

Today we're using an unofficial blog, translating the posts of TDF blog for Portuguese, but I'm not confortable to use this structure. Actually, I think it's not right to work out of structure of TDF.

Do you see any problem about this?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Eliane Domingos de Sousa