Re: [board-discuss] Alfresco

Hi Jean,

Jean Weber wrote on 2012-09-06 08:53:
I'd like to thank the Board for agreeing to host the LO Alfresco site
on TDF infrastructure if the Docs team wanted to use it.

I don't know if David Nelson has informed you that he has taken down
his LO Alfresco site after the Docs team failed to choose it as our
CMS.

thanks a lot for letting us know, and thanks to you and David for working on this topic! I think it's really important to try out new options, and to discuss them within the affected projects.

How should LO deal with the error messages (site not found; page not
found) that people will get if they go to
http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/ or http://media.libreoffice.org/ ?
Can we redirect those addresses to the main LO page?

I replied to that technical topic on the website@ list, let's continue this specific item there.