[board-discuss] Re: Election of the TDF Membership Committee - List of Candidates

Hi Florian,

Le 2012-09-03 02:44, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Dear Community,

as previously announced, [1] all members of The Document Foundation are
called to vote on a new Membership Committee.

Members of The Document Foundation as of 2012-07-01 [2] are eligible to
vote in the elections. The nomination period is now over, and we have
received the following candidacies, in order of receipt:

- David Emmerich Jourdain
- Sophie Gautier
- Fridrich Štrba
- Simon Phipps
- Leif Lodahl
- Jean Weber
- Eike Rathke
- Cor Nouws
- Florian Reisinger

If you nominated yourself for elections, or have been nominated by
someone else, and are not mentioned in the above list, please get in
touch with us as soon as possible at elections@documentfoundation.org

 From all candidates, we also need full name, e-mail, corporate
affiliation (if any), and a description of your reasons for wanting to
serve as a committee member. If you didn't send in any of these so far,
please do so as soon as possible to elections@documentfoundation.org

We'll soon reach out to all of you with further details. As previously
announced, [1] the actual election period will start at 2012-09-09 00:00
UTC and end at 2012-09-16 23:59 UTC.

We are looking forward to the elections, and would like to thank you for
your work, engagement and dedication for The Document Foundation!

On behalf of the Board of Directors
Florian Effenberger

[1] http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/msg00107.html

[2] http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/

Thanks for taking care of this. I have added the voting event to the LibreOffice calendar.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré