[board-discuss] [tdf-core] Candidate for Membership Committee elections

Hi all,

Just as I did wrote in a post yesterday evening to some other lists, I would like to nominate myself for a seat to the Membership Committee elections. I've been a (deputy-)member of this committee and I would like to have the opportunity to continue my contribution there.

I'm one of the founding member of The Document Foundation and am gald that I can participate in various parts of the project, such as QA, sometimes a bit development, marketing and the Dutch language community.

Kind regards,

Cor

--
 http://nl.libreoffice.org
 The Document Foundation - Founding member

--
 http://nl.libreoffice.org
 The Document Foundation - Founding member
 - skype   : cornouws
 - mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001