Summary of open administrative tasks

Hello,

attached is a summary of open tasks that are somewhat urgent. We can discuss them during the next board call:

Task: Finally investing the capital stock
Responsible: Offers in my inbox, any help appreciated.

Task: Writing policies for @libreoffice.org mail forwarders
Rationale: Technically, offering those mail forwarders is no problem, but legally, we need those policies, because otherwise it might even risk criminal (!) charges

Task: Write community bylaws ("Community-Satzung")
Task: Write rules of procedure ("Geschäftsordnung")
Rationale: Both are required per the statutes.
Task: Work on rules for money investment ("Anlagerichtlinie")
Rationale: Not required per se, but of course pretty much appreciated, if we make our thoughts with money investment public.

Sorry for being so nitpicking about those boring formal tasks, but those are either required, our we committed ourselves to them by our statutes. :slight_smile:

Florian