July 2012 profits & losses (was: Re: [board-discuss] TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-07-20)

Florian Effenberger wrote:
TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-07-20

This is a non-binding draft, which does not include advisory board fees.
Empty fields declare either no spending, or amount already booked.

Incoming

Bank account 41.570,99 €
PayPal 873,89 €

Outgoing one-time fees

-

Outgoing recurring fees, extrapolated to the rest of the year

Servers and bandwith -3.918,00 €
Mail forwarding service -1.071,00 €

SIP line -119,40 €
Phone fees
Domain names -678,22 €
Membership stiftungen.org
Insurances
Tax advisory (est.) -1.500,00 €
Authoritiy fees -150,00 €
Authority fees reserve -621,47 €

INCOMING TOTAL 42.444,88 €
OUTGOING TOTAL -8.058,09 €

TOTAL BALANCE 34.386,79 €
SAFETY RESERVE -15.000,00 €

BUDGET 19.386,79 €

Dear members, TDF supporters,

please find attached our July 2012 profits & losses report.

My special thanks go to Marc Pare for the account name translation.

Regards,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board