[board-discuss] Presenting at Berlin Foundation day

Hello,

in addition to the invitation, we have the opportunity of presenting ourselves at the Berlin Foundation day, for a rather small fee of 100 €.

I definitely propose to take that offer, but I can't make it. So, same proposal, Thorsten, Björn and Michael could check whether they can and want to join and then the board can (hopefully ;) approve it. I consider it important to be there.

The deadline for registering a booth is September 17th, but there's only limited space, so - the early bird catches the worm. :)