[board-discuss] Invitation to Berlin foundations day

Hello everyone,

we have received an invitation letter to the fift Berlin foundation's day, taking place on November 16th. I think it is worthwhile to join, especially for networking and probably fundraising reasons.

For those using our shared calendar, I have already added the event.

Berlin is rather far for me, so I would propose that Michael, Thorsten and Björn check if one of them can join.