Nomination for Membership Committee

I nominate myself for the Membership Committee.

My primary participation in TDF has been with the Documentation Team,
which elected me as Team Leader earlier this year. I also participate
in marketing (both the list and through promotional activities at
conferences).

I was an active member of the former OpenOffice.org project from 2004
until 2010, where I did more direct user support as well as
documentation.

I am not employed by any company or organisation, although I do serve
as Secretary/Treasurer of an Australia-based not-for-profit community
association, Friends of OpenDocument, Inc. I am also a member of other
organisations, including the Open Source Initiative.

Regards,
Jean Hollis Weber