domain names

Hello,

I'm currently in the process of transferring all those domain names people kept for TDF (thanks again!) before we were fully able to put them in our portfolio.

Unfortunately, for some countries, you need a local residence in order to be eligible for registering a domain name. While for some countries, our registrar provides a trustee agreement, for other countries, this simply does not exist, so TDF cannot legally transfer those domains.

If nobody objects, I would not demand a fully-fledged agreement, but only draft a short text that people keep the domain names on behalf of TDF and we cover costs (up to XYZ €). Whenever TDF is able to transfer them, the current holder agrees to transfer them over to us.

If you have objections, raise them now - otherwise I'll go on like described. :slight_smile:

Florian