[board-discuss] Formal invitation to Board of Directors meeting

Dear colleagues,

per § 9 I of our statutes, [1] the Board of Directors is required to have one formal meeting per year, with both the invitation issued and the agenda fixed no later than two weeks in advance.

I hereby officially invite the Board of Directors as well as its deputies to a formal meeting on

        Tuesday, October 16th,
        at 1300 UTC (i.e. 1500 local time, UTC+2/CEST)
        during the LibreOffice Conference 2012
at the "Konferenzzentrum des Bundesministeriums für Wirtschaft und Technologie", entry "Tor 2, Scharnhorststraße 35"

Please plan in enough time for entering the venue.

In case you cannot personally attend the meeting, per § 9 II you can nominate another board member or a deputy to represent you. Please do so publically on this mailing list, in time before the meeting. Be advised that only one representation is possible per representative.

For proposals of agenda items, please send them to this list, no later than two weeks before the meeting.

As per § 9 III of our statutes, at least 1/2 of the board must take part in the meeting or be represented in order to have a quorum.

Certain changes to the statutes require the non-represented, personal presence of every board member, as per § 15 III, with the need of the decision to be taken unanimously.

While the meeting is a private one, decisions and results will be made public as soon as possible, given our approach of transparency, taking into account § 8 III c 2nd sentence.

Looking forward to meeting you in Berlin,
Florian

[1] http://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf