[board-discuss] Self nomination

I would like to nominate my self for a seat in Membership Committee.

Name: Leif Lyngby Lodahl
E-mail: leiflodahl@gmail.com
Affiliation: I work for Magenta - but my engagement in The Document Foundation is a private matter - although Magenta is an open source company.

I was one of the founding members back in 2010. Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate much in the first couple of years but I'm eager to make it up to you in the future.

I have been native language lead in the Danish localization group since the first day. Before that I was language lead in OpenOffice.org for many years. I have been helping the Kalaallisut localization group in their start up phase. Kalaallisut is the language spoken in Greenland.

Since many years I have been a free software advocate in Denmark engaged in a few projects over time. I believe in free software, open data and open government.

Cheers,
Leif Lodahl