I'm willing to serve once again on the Membership Committee in the event
the Membership collectively believes that to be useful.
- I was a member of the previous Committee, and acted as the Election
Officer for the Document Foundation Board election.
- I have had a long involvement with the LibreOffice project, starting
at its launch in Monterey in 2000 (as OpenOffice.org) to the present day
here at TDF.
- I continue to believe it is a vital gateway to software freedom for
ordinary software users, especially on Windows.
- I am an independent open source consultant, and also serve as a
volunteer on the Board of the Open Rights Group and of the Open Source
Initiative (where I am currently President).
- There's more about me at http://webmink.info
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [board-discuss] Membership Committee Election Candidacy · Simon Phipps
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy