[board-discuss] Membership Committee Election Candidacy

I'm willing to serve once again on the Membership Committee in the event
the Membership collectively believes that to be useful.

   - I was a member of the previous Committee, and acted as the Election
   Officer for the Document Foundation Board election.
   - I have had a long involvement with the LibreOffice project, starting
   at its launch in Monterey in 2000 (as OpenOffice.org) to the present day
   here at TDF.
   - I continue to believe it is a vital gateway to software freedom for
   ordinary software users, especially on Windows.
   - I am an independent open source consultant, and also serve as a
   volunteer on the Board of the Open Rights Group and of the Open Source
   Initiative (where I am currently President).
   - There's more about me at http://webmink.info

S.