Re: [board-discuss] Request for TDF server to accommodate alfresco.libreoffice.org

On 9 Aug 2012 00:29, "David Nelson" <commerce@traduction.biz> wrote:

Hi Simon,

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 12:11 AM, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> wrote:
Just out of interest, David, is this a consensus request from the
Documentation community?

The docs team leader Jean Weber would prefer to see the Alfresco
platform on a TDF server, if that's what you mean.

I was hoping more for a link to the community discussions.

Cheers,

S.