[board-discuss] can't make it to today's call

Hello,

I am terribly sorry that I cannot make it to today's call, but TDF work kept me so busy over the last couple of weeks, that I urgently need to do some work on my real life duties, otherwise I'll run into serious problems.

If there's anything urgent you need my feedback for, or miss a vote for a quorum, feel free to ping me via instant messaging and I can dial in quickly. Besides, I appoint Thorsten Behrens to be my deputy for today's call, and also to represent me as chairman and session chair.

@Thorsten: The only pushing thing from my side would be to approve a budget for LibOCon lodging.

Sorry for the short notice,