Re: [board-discuss] Reminder: BoD call this Wednesday

I will not be able to attend the call, and therefore I ask Bjoern Michaelsen to represent me.

Best regards, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli
Mobile +39.348.5653829

On Monday 6 August 2012 at 13:24, Florian Effenberger wrote:

Hello,

this is a short reminder that the next BoD call will take place this
Wednesday at 1500 UTC.

The agenda you can add your items to, as well as the dial-in details,
are available at the usual place:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

In case you want a deputy to jump in for you, please state so on this
list in time.

Looking forward to hearing you,