e-mail use policy

Hello,

as many of you know, the kind folks from Heinlein-Support Berlin (http://www.heinlein-support.de) are sponsoring us an e-mail service @libreoffice.org, where we can create real IMAP, POP and forwarding mailboxes including an SMTP service for TDF members. Technically, it works already, but legally, we are obliged to have some data protection and use policy, like there is spam and virus filtering, we may revoke the address any time, there's no guaranteed availability etc.

It's rather tedious to come up with that (most corporate lawyers know what I'm talking about...).

Luckily, a friend of mine has sent me a good presentation on that topic, including some sample texts we can adapt to our own needs. It's in German only at the moment, so if anyone from the native speakers wants to join me in crafting a document, and then translating it into English, please give me a ping.

The earlier we have it, the earlier we can finally provide those mail forwarders. :slight_smile:

Florian