incoming phone number

Hello,

Alex, Robert and me met this evening, working on some admin tasks. We also tried to improve the routing of incoming calls on our planned admin emergency number.

Independent from my recent proposal to equip several people with SIP phones, we also found another solution to the mailbox issue (we don't want that people calling TDF get to the family mailbox of one individual):

If we keep the calling time short (let's say, 20-25 seconds),
and your mailbox - may it be on the net or in real hardware - picks up after that,
and you have disabled your mailbox when being offline or already calling (this is important),

then it can work as well. So, if anyone is interested to help with getting connected to either the TDF dial-in or the planned admin emergency number, drop me a note, I'm happy to assist.

We can forward to international landlines and mobiles (which costs, but may it be).

Florian