Re: [board-discuss] MC Chairman

Hello Fridrich,

Fridrich Strba wrote on 2012-07-24 14:26:
By this e-mail, I would like to notify you that the remaining 2
members of the Membership Committee, we discussed and decided that the
peoples are not yet ready for a vegan chairman.

Hereby we notify you, that we decided that the chairman of this
2-person MC is Fridrich Strba.

thank you very much! I have reported that altogether with the changes in the MC to Berlin today.