[board-discuss] Preliminary notice: Formal board meeting during LibOCon

Dear members of the Board,

according to § 9 I of our statutes, [1] the board has to hold one formal meeting per year, with a formal invitation issued two weeks before, and the agenda fixed at the same time.

This is a PRELIMINARY NOTICE that we intend to hold that formal meeting during the LibreOffice Conference in Berlin, which takes place from October 16th to 19th. [2]

An exact date and time for the meeting has yet to be determined, and a formal invitation will be issued in time, in accordance with our statutes.

Please save that date(s) already, since we would like to have as many board members attending as possible.

Be advised that for certain changes of the statutes, § 15 III foresees that these are only possible with all board members attending at the same time (videoconferencing and representation will not be possible for fulfilling § 15 III).

Looking forward to meeting you in Berlin,
Florian

[1] http://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf

[2] http://conference.libreoffice.org