BoD call on Wednesday

Hello,

this is just a short reminder, that our next BoD call will take place on Wednesday. The agenda and the dial-in details are at the usual place in the wiki. Please remember to nominate your deputies in time, in case you can't join.

Looking forward to hearing you,

I won’t be able to make it on wednesday’s call, I therefore nominate Jesus Corrius as my deputy, failing that, Bjoern Michaelsen, failing that Andreas Mandke.

Best,

Charles.

Hi
I also have to ask one of our deputies to step in as I will be in a
giving a lecture on FOSS event.
I'll ask Andreas Mantke, Bjoern, Jesus to step in, based on their
availablilty.

Thank you.

Hello,

this is just a short reminder, that our next BoD call will take place on
Wednesday. The agenda and the dial-in details are at the usual place in
the wiki. Please remember to nominate your deputies in time, in case you
can't join.

Looking forward to hearing you,
Florian

- --
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

It seems quite possible that I won't be able to make it either (at
GUADEC); so - I'd like to appoint Bjoern Michaelsen, failing that
Andreas Mandke, failing that Jesus Corrius as my deputy :slight_smile:

  Thanks !

    Michael.

Hi,

I'm not available for the call this Wednesday.

Regards,
Andreas