TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-07-20

Hello,

just in time for the weekend, here's a recent overview:

TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-07-20

This is a non-binding draft, which does not include advisory board fees.
Empty fields declare either no spending, or amount already booked.

Incoming

Bank account 41.570,99 ¤
PayPal 873,89 ¤

Outgoing one-time fees

-

Outgoing recurring fees, extrapolated to the rest of the year

Servers and bandwith -3.918,00 ¤
Mail forwarding service -1.071,00 ¤

SIP line -119,40 ¤
Phone fees
Domain names -678,22 ¤
Membership stiftungen.org
Insurances
Tax advisory (est.) -1.500,00 ¤
Authoritiy fees -150,00 ¤
Authority fees reserve -621,47 ¤

INCOMING TOTAL 42.444,88 ¤
OUTGOING TOTAL -8.058,09 ¤

TOTAL BALANCE 34.386,79 ¤
SAFETY RESERVE -15.000,00 ¤

BUDGET 19.386,79 ¤

Florian

Florian Effenberger wrote:

[...]

Dear members, TDF supporters,

please find attached our July 2012 profits & losses report.

My special thanks go to Marc Pare for the account name translation.

Regards,

Sorry, mailing list temporarily blocked attachments -

Florian Effenberger wrote:

[...]

tdf-2012-07-report.html (15.4 KB)